giovedì 18 marzo 2010

...MALTA...

On the 6th of March at 5 am, we started with the bus from Mezzolombardo to reach the airport in Milan. It was the first time I got on a plane, it was really fun and exciting,except when there was turbulence.
We arrived at Sliema in a short time, is a unique city and very nice ...
Unfortunately the weather was not very nice.I stayed with my classroom in a hostfamily. In the family I was with Karin.
Malta is very different from Trentino, not only because there is the sea, but because the houses are built differently, instead of the roofs there are a terraces. Also the people are different, in Trentino they are more hospitable. The food... it is particular, very spicy and salty and I don't like it very much.
In The morning we went to school, it was a very beautiful environment, obviously studied the English... I have been very well, we had a teacher very good...
Instead in the afternoon we went to visit museums and the most important cities: Valletta the capital , Mdina ex capital, and the 3 cities Cospicua, Vittoriosa, Senglea.
The evening we went out with our teachers, and we went to Paceville, a place full of places... have amused a lot together with my classmates dance to chat to make shipping!!
This trip has been an unforgettable experience... :)

By Margaret

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento